Pages

Welcome to Tangible Darkness

Hey there. Welcome to my blog! I like to ramble on about nothing. Occasionally I might even talk about interesting topics, like movies, music, and food. So enjoy reading, and don't forget to subscribe on your way out!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Math

I still cannot wrap my head around this idea: I like math. Ever since I was young, I have hated mathematics with a passion. Why start loving it now?
Several reasons.
I get it.
This year I've just been getting the math, I understand most of it and I love doing the procedures.

Great teacher.
With tricky subjects like math, a great teacher is absolutely key. For some reason this year's teacher explained it to me in a way that made sense. So now I love math!

It's easy when you know how.
And as explained before, I now know how. And also as explained before, I love doing the procedures. Why? Because they work and I feel a sense of accomplishment. And math is great for your brain functionality, too. I still love language but hey. Why not use my brain to the fullest extent that I can?

No comments: