Pages

Welcome to Tangible Darkness

Hey there. Welcome to my blog! I like to ramble on about nothing. Occasionally I might even talk about interesting topics, like movies, music, and food. So enjoy reading, and don't forget to subscribe on your way out!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ze Incredible Rubik's Cube

My buddy Alex has been pestering me since I got my cube to learn F2L, which for you non-cubers means "first two layers". It's a method of doing the first side and the second layer in fewer moves than the official site shows you how.
He's also been pestering me to learn how to orient the last layer and how to fix permutations. He uses diagrams from Badmephisto's website, so this morning that's where I went. Alex taught me how to identify which diagram to use and when a while back, so I was pretty much set.

Anyhoo, that's kinda what I've been doing all day. That, and wheelchair basketball. It was a lot of fun and I met some great new people!! Definitely want to do that again. I've been trying to be more spontaneous, or at least trying to take advantage of more opportunities. Will keep you updated on how that goes! :D

No comments: