Pages

Welcome to Tangible Darkness

Hey there. Welcome to my blog! I like to ramble on about nothing. Occasionally I might even talk about interesting topics, like movies, music, and food. So enjoy reading, and don't forget to subscribe on your way out!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Music While Working?

Music while working - blessing or curse? I personally think it really depends on what kind of work it is that you are doing. If it involves concentration, I don't listen to music because it's much too distracting. If I need background noise while working on something that is mostly trial-and-error or routine, like coding, then I'll listen to something soft. My favourite song to listen to on repeat while coding is Violet Hill by Coldplay.

When I'm doing physical work, I love listening to music because it takes away some of the boredom and tediousness that can result. Music has been proven to increase productivity, too. Good stuff!

No comments: